English To Spanish Translations in Austin Texas
Spanish SEO and Web Solutions – (512) 565-6924
- Translations English to Spanish, Spanish to English
- Web Content Translation to Spanish and English
- Bilingual English and Spanish Websites
- Bilingual English SEO and Spanish SEO
- Search Engine Optimization in Spanish
- Training in Spanish, E-learning Systems Integration in Spanish and English
- Spanish Communications and Seamless Technology Integration
SpanishTech has demonstrated for over 10 years that we are a professional Spanish content translation and technology integration company capable of facilitating and fulfilling all your Spanish language communication needs. As a company we are always willing to go above and beyond to ensure you have accurate bicultural content when and where it is needed.
English to Spanish Technical Integration
SpanishTech specializes in English to Spanish translation and seamless technology integration, therefore there is no need to retool in order to work with SpanishTech and there are no unnecessary additional costs.
We cut production time because there are no external parties involved to just work on the Spanish content or the programming or the design; we are able to do it all under one roof because we are bilingual geeks.
SpanishTech: Spanish content and seamless technology integration
Website Translation to Spanish, Database and Software Development
- Website design in English and Spanish, translation of websites from English to Spanish, SEO in Spanish
- Content management systems development in Spanish and English including leveraging open-source platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Modx, and other e-commerce and e-learning systems
- PHP, RUBY, Python development
- FileMaker Pro Design and Development
SEO in Spanish
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services in Spanish and English
- SEO campaign management in English, ad campaigns in English
- Organic SEO in English
- SEO campaign management in Spanish, ad campaigns in Spanish
- Organic SEO in Spanish
- SEO in Spanish, Spanish translation of keywords and ad campaigns, keyword management
Social Media in Spanish
- Social media campaign management in Spanish
- Translation of your tweets, Facebook, and LinkedIn comments from English to Spanish
- Translation, updating, and posting
Voice Overs in Spanish and English
Presentations in Spanish
- English to Spanish translation of MS PowerPoint
- English to Spanish translation of Adobe Persuasion
- English to Spanish translation of Flash and other interactive technologies
Multimedia in Spanish
- Design and development of multimedia solutions in English and Spanish
- Director in Spanish
- Flash in Spanish
- HTML, DVD/CD/interactive in Spanish
- Dubbing, editing, subtitles, and captioning in Spanish
E-learning in Spanish
- E-learning systems in Spanish and English
- Training in Spanish
- Training development in Spanish
- Training materials in Spanish
- Captivate in Spanish, Breeze in Spanish, Kiosks in Spanish
- Open-source Moodle, Olat, WordPress, Drupal in Spanish and English
Training in Spanish, Hispanic marketing, Latino marketing, English and Spanish communications, Spanish content development, Spanish and English translation services, Spanish content translation and distribution.
Culturally Attuned Spanish
SpanishTech not only provides high quality English to Spanish language translation solutions, we also make sure it is culturally attuned to your audience and we guarantee our work for the life of the document.
Technical and Bilingual Solutions
SpanishTech combines our engineering and computer science education at US universities and Latin American universities with our Fortune 500 technical and business experience as well as our Latin American heritage and life experience as native Spanish speakers to provide you with a complete and technologically well informed product. We have a culturally attuned team with a long history of market tested technical, bicultural, and bilingual solutions.
Native Spanish Speaking
SpanishTech is a company with an established reputation in the American and Latin American markets. We have the knowledge, tools, and mechanisms that allow us to ensure the quality of our services. We offer state of the art bilingual and bicultural English to Spanish translation solutions and technological expertise which are aimed to enhance your image, streamline processes, increase productivity, market share, profitability, and competitiveness, and, above all, bicultural Spanish communications.
On Time Satisfaction
SpanishTech understands the importance of having a one on one relationship with our customers. We first want to understand your business and requirements; from there we will align our goals with yours to assure your complete on time satisfaction. Our first question is not “What is your budget?” We first learn about you, where you are going, your plans, your visions, etc., and then make sure we have a plan that allows for a solution that will be executed on time and within budget.
Spanish Translations for Everybody
We work with federal and state entities, the private sector, small businesses, and individuals. Our client roster ranges from multinational manufacturing companies to the NSA, governors, mayors, non and for profit organizations, small businesses, and individuals in Austin, Central Texas, North America, Latin America, and Europe.
Spanish Translation in Austin, Texas
SpanishTech was founded and operates in Austin, Texas. Since 2002 SpanishTech has made its home in Austin where we enjoy the wonderful city, diverse people, events, culture, live music, hot weather, SXSW, and life.
We currently work with Austin and Central Texas based web and advertising agencies, software, game and animation houses, hardware vendors, health and public services, the service industry, the food industry, hotels, restaurants, cleaning, landscaping, construction, human resources, and anyone that needs accurate, bicultural Spanish translation and Spanish language communications.
Austin is the capital city of the U.S. state of Texas and the seat of Travis County. Located in Central Texas on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, it is the fourth-largest city in Texas and the 14th most populous city in the United States. It was the third-fastest-growing large city in the nation from 2000 to 2006. Austin has a population of 790,390 (2010 U.S. Census). The city is the cultural and economic center of the Austin–Round Rock–San Marcos metropolitan area, with a population of over 1,716,291 (2010 U.S. Census), making it the 35th-largest metropolitan area in the United States.
Residents of Austin are known as “Austinites” and include a diverse mix of university professors, students, politicians, musicians, state employees, high-tech workers, blue-collar workers, white-collar workers and home to a large gay community. The city is home to development centers for many technology corporations and in the high-tech 1990s adopted the nickname “Silicon Hills”. However, the current official slogan promotes Austin as “The Live Music Capital of the World”, a reference to the many musicians and live music venues within the area. In recent years, many Austinites have also adopted the unofficial slogan “Keep Austin Weird“; this refers partly to the eclectic and liberal lifestyle of many Austin residents but is also the slogan for a campaign to preserve smaller local businesses. Long ago, Austin also became known as the city of the “Violet Crown” for the wintertime violet glow of color across the hills just after sunset. Even today, many Austin businesses use the term “violet crown” in their name.