Legal Documents in Spanish
Spanish and English translation of legal documentation such contracts, agreements, leases, immigration information. Due to the nature of the complexity of legal documentation, our team of translators includes paralegal and individuals with legal experience to ensure proper translation.
Speaking English and Spanish, having a Latino last name, living in a Latin American country or having a Latino heritage does not make a Spanish translator.
If that was the case and if we use the above mentioned as qualifiers, then newspapers will not need editors; the receptionist could write the newspaper articles just because she speaks English.
Translating is not a matter of knowing 2 languages, there is a need to know how to write, grammar, spelling, semantics, cultural differences, etc.
- Not everyone that claims to be translators is a good translator.
- Computers do not and cannot do the job of a translator.
- A good translator should not hesitate to have their work reviewed by a third party.
Is there a product or service you want to introduce to Latin America?
SpanishTech helps U.S. businesses that need to extend their market reach into the Latin American and Hispanic markets in English & Spanish. Our services include direct mail, marketing materials, TV & radio, websites in English, websites in Spanish, Spanish SEO, English SEO, multimedia interactives, presentations, collaterals, voice overs, podcasts, social media in Spanish and English, and generally all bilingual and bi-cultural communications in English and Spanish.
English to Spanish Financial Translation
Spanish to English translations of financial documents, mortgage documents, loan applications, explanations of terms and conditions, retirement plans, insurance policies, financial planning, etc.
We specialize in covering all financial and lender institutions’ needs such as Spanish translation of mortgages, loan applications, forms, checking, savings, and money market accounts, financial documents including marketing, advertising, and online content.
- Annual reports
- Insurance-related documents
- Sales brochures for banks and insurance companies
- Bank statements
- Translation of newspaper and news articles
- Meeting summaries
- Equity research
- Balance sheets
- Business plans
- Annual reports
- Investment documents
- Shareholder information
- Profit and loss reports
- Income statements
- Cash flow statements
Human Resources English to Spanish Translation Services
Spanish translation of human resources materials, documents, employee benefits, employee handbooks, employer policies, sexual harassment policies, internal communications memos, and documents.
Professional Spanish Translation Services, E learning in Spanish, and training in Spanish.
- Spanish Content Development
- E-Learning (Breeze, Captivate), Online E-learning
- Human Resources Communications in Spanish
- Human Resources Document in Spanish
- Human Resources Handbooks in Spanish
- Human Resources Drug Policy in Spanish
- Human Resources Guidelines in Spanish
- Sexual Harassment Training in Spanish
- Retirement Plan Training in Spanish
- 401-K Training in Spanish
- Cafeteria Plans Training in Spanish
Interpretation services for employee training, communications, policy explanations, etc.