Internet Site in Spanish
- The internet makes your business presence a global presence.
- No matter how successful your online presence is, if you do not have content in Spanish you are missing a good percentage of the population around the world.
- If you are in the USA, research have shown many times that great percentage of the Hispanic population rather have a website in Spanish.
- Hispanic spending was estimated over a trillion dollars in May of 2011.
Hispanic buying power is worth $1 trillion now and is expected to grow another 50 percent to $1.5 trillion in the next five years, according to a new Nielsen report. It also found that Latino households earning more than $50,000 are projected to grow at a faster rate than the total number of households.
- If you play the rule of getting just 10% of 10% of 10%, would you like to miss or have part of that share?
- A HIGH percentage of Spanish Speaking people in the USA use the internet as a resource tool to make purchasing decisions.
- After Mandarin Chinese, Spanish is the most widely spoken native language.
- It is one of the official languages used by the United Nations and European Union.
- I can have my internet site in Spanish just by using free online translation tools, so Why not FREE online translation? Simply copy a portion of your site into the free translation tools, and feed their results back to re-translate, what do you think?
- That is what you get for FREE – there is no such thing as a free lunch.